Dr David Hayes
Dr David Hayes (M.B,B.S., FRACS, FAOrthA) was educated in Brisbane and received his medical degree from the University of Queensland in 1989. He completed his Orthopaedic training and was admitted as a Fellow to the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons in 1999. He then undertook fellowship training in Adelaide, South Australia and Southampton, United Kingdom. He was also awarded the AOSSM Asia Pacific Travelling Sports Medicine Fellowship in 2002.
Dr Hayes research interests are directed to knee surgery and hip arthroscopy. He regularly lectures nationally and internationally.
His practice focus is knee surgery, sports injury, joint replacement and arthroscopy including hip and knee arthroscopy.
Dr Hayes other titles include:
· Past President – Australian Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons – Qld
· Past President Sports Medicine Australia (Qld Branch)
· Associate clinical Lecturer in the Department of Orthopaedics, University of Qld
His memberships include:
· Fellow of the Royal Australian College of Surgeons
· Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
· Member of the Australian Knee Society
· Member Australian Arthroplasty Society
· Member Hip Arthroscopy Australia
Bookings: 07 3834 7075
Visiting Rooms Bayside:
Cnr Loraine & Rickey Streets
CAPALABA Qld, 4157
Contact Rooms Bayside:
07 3198 4700